1. We believe in and place our faith in the Triune God: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). Each plays a separate, unique, integral role in the process of man’s salvation.
2. We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God, and that it is the only authority by which we shall live our lives (2 Peter 1:21).
3. We believe in sin, and that beginning with Adam all mankind has fallen short of God’s perfect standard (Romans 3:23).
4. We believe that our only defense at death shall be the perfection of Christ, which he has freely offered to any and all who will accept him as Lord and Savior. This we refer to as justification (2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 John 2:2).
5. We believe that through the power of the Holy Spirit, we are made more like Christ with each passing moment through obedience to his teaching. This we refer to as sanctification (Romans 12:1-2).
6. We believe that those who have placed their faith in Christ are eternally secure, and that salvation can neither be taken nor lost (John 10:27-30; 1 John 5:13).
7. We believe in judgment and eternity for all: some to unending life, some to unending death (Matthew 25:31-46).
8. We believe that the only scriptural officers are bishops (or pastors) and deacons, whose qualifications are specifically defined in the books of Timothy and Titus.
9. We believe that Jesus Christ is the great Head of the Church and that each church is autonomous (Acts 14:23).
10. We believe that believer’s baptism (Matthew 28:19) and the Lord’s Supper (Luke 22:19) are the only two ordinances of the church, given to it by Christ.
11. All Christians are to live in obedience to the teachings of Christ (1 John 2:6).